- Run 31 miles, including at least one in 11 minutes or less. Pass! I did run 31 miles, including one under 10 minutes! I ran one around 11 minutes just a couple days into the month, so I changed my goal. It’s a little pathetic how hard it was to accomplish, but it felt so good afterwards! It was also a little pathetic how I skipped so many days that I had to run 4.5 miles on the 31st, but I’m glad I got them finished.
- Go visit parents, in-laws, etc. Pass! We ended up visiting a little unexpectedly (to attend a funeral for a friend’s mom), but we did have almost three whole days to visit both sets of parents, my sister’s family, and my grandparents.
- Make a new recipe. Pass! I made meatloaf for the first time.
- Hang our vacation photos. Pass! We did some rearranging on the kitchen/dining room walls and I really like how it ended up. Now if I could only get the Wall-E poster out of the living room…;)
- List some Fiestaware on Craiglist. Fail! I haven’t found the missing saucers. I’m sure they’re in either the attic or shed, and those aren’t places I venture often.