- Run 31 miles, including at least one in 11 minutes or less. I started running a week ago, and I ran a mile one day in about 12 minutes. Most of the time it’s even slower!
- Go visit parents, in-laws, etc. I had planned a trip to coincide with my nephew’s third birthday party, but worked that weekend instead. I really can’t wait to go see everyone!
- Make a new recipe. I saw Rachael Ray make really cute turkey meatloafs in cupcake tins and “frost” them with sweet potatoes.
- Hang our vacation photos. We just framed a bunch of shots from our Europe trip but haven’t decided where to put them.
- List some Fiestaware on Craiglist. Which means I need to find several missing saucers…!