How’d I do in January?
- Drink only one non-water beverage a day. FAIL! I did well until my birthday. Then I celebrated by drinking lots of caffeine-free DDP. And then I did okay again. And then I sucked it up big time.
- Work out 15 days. PASS! I had to work out eight of the last nine days of the month just to squeeze in my goal.
- Track every expense. PASS! We use our debit or credit card for almost every purchase, so this was easy to keep updated in google docs.
- Complete two sewing projects. FAIL! I did get some thread onto a bobbin. And that’s where I got stuck.
- Fix our clothing situation. FAIL! I did laundry this month. Some. That’s about all. There are still tons of clean clothes half-folded on the cedar chest in our room and our closets look horrendous. 😦