I’ll be back later today or tomorrow to go over my January goals (hey, I’ve still got 14 hours to work on ’em!), but for now, I want to put my February goals on paper, er, computer screen.
- Work out 16 days. That works out to 4 days a week.
- Learn to thread my sewing machine. Yeahhhh, baby steps.
- Deal with the mail on a daily basis. We often let stuff pile up. I went through a bunch the other night and learned we got a refund from our insurance (yay!) and that our mortgage is going up (boo!).
- Spend less than we did in January on food, both groceries and eating out. Should be easy. Right? Right
- Read one book. When I donated a bunch of books a couple weeks ago, I realized that I have a few that I purchased and never read. How lame. I’m going to seriously limit my book-buying (I haven’t bought any in six months, and I usually bought used or bargain books, but still…), and I will hopefully start checking out (haha) the library soon.