I’m on my phone, nursing Mary (hopefully to sleep). I have to leave for work in about 45 minutes.
1. A safe (and baby happy) drive to and from my in-laws’ Xmas party.
2. Visiting with Mark’s relatives from FL and NC, and our good friends Don and Molly.
3. Taking what I thought was the coolest ornament to an exchange at a party, but bringing home the truly best (a Madonna and child).
4. The fact that even with a super busy weekend, there’s always a mass we can make it to (ie, 8 pm Sunday).
5. Health insurance, and Mary qualifying for the RSV vaccine. Even though the $200 copay each month for the shot stinks, it’s well worth it!
6. Mary gaining weight, slowly but surely!
7. My husband’s homemade marinara.
8. A real Christmas tree that’s sparkling in our living room.
9. A DIY gift completed…and cute!
10. Staying up late, just me and the hubs.