It’s Sunday night/Monday morning…better late than never, right?
Here is why I’m posting ten things I’m thankful about this week. And here is my list:
- My immediate family escaping Thanksgiving festivities without contracting the nasty stomach bug that got most everyone else.
- The adorable elephant humidifier that looks cute and helps Mary to be less congested at night.
- Shopping for an hour at Hobby Lobby with Mary in the Moby. When you wear your baby, you get eight million times the comments on how cute they are.
- Christmas shopping with Mark and Mary.
- Accidentally finding out what I’m getting from Mark for Christmas and completely loving it!
- Hosting the youth group volunteers for drinks and snacks at our home.
- Accomplishing a lot at work.
- Putting my family’s needs and desires above everything else.
- A fantastic sister who happily watched my baby while I worked this weekend and brought her up to nurse over my lunch breaks.
- A fun dinner out with friends after church.