It’s been awhile since I’ve posted. I still keep up with reading blogs thanks to the glorious inventions of iPhones and Google Reader, but I just haven’t had the time or desire to pull out the old laptop and type anything in awhile.
- I didn’t keep up with Apartment Therapy’s 20/20 Cure, but I feel like I may still tackle some of the assignments soon.
- I’ve been back at work for over a week (five shifts). Everything is going better than I could’ve hoped, but I am more worn out than I had expected.
- Exercising has fallen by the wayside. I did get in a few mile plus runs before the weather has really cooled down though, and I liked the longer distances better than the 5k training. But now it’s time to hit the elliptical.
- I fall in love with my daughter more every day. Right now she’s snuggling on my shoulder, and I couldn’t be happier. Also, I’m so proud of her! She slept in her crib from roughly 9 pm to 8 am! I did dreamfeed her around midnight on my way to bed, and she woke up to eat at almost five, but she’s a champion sleeper and I love it. At 8 am, I brought her into our bed and we snuggled and slept until almost ten:thirty!
- I missed my first You Capture since I started. I did take a “Serenity” photo (of the coffee my husband and I drank one evening at home), but haven’t even uploaded it to the computer yet.
- It’s almost the holiday season. Seriously, where did the year go?